Saturday, May 20, 2017

Done for the Week by Elder Long

Done for the week! Heading to the pasture. It's neat to watch 17 draft horses walk down the street with very little guidance. The nighttime pasture is rotated each night, so the horses don't even go the same direction each night.

I drove the new three-year-old team this afternoon. So Sweet, you'd think they were 12. The Amish guy is a great trainer. I had them on a cart and pivoted them 180 degrees in the street by stepping over. They did exactly what I asked them to do.

~Elder Bob Long

Elder Bob Long driving the horses back to the pasture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming with Family & Friends

We enjoyed a very nice homecoming celebration & luncheon at our home after speaking in our ward. It was fun to be with all of our chi...