
Monday, May 15, 2017
Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Love, Karen
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! This is definitely the hardest and most rewarding job I've ever had. Shout out to my incredibly hardworking mom. I had no idea the amount of work you did while I was growing up. Now that I'm getting a taste by taking care of your home. I am truly humbled. You are amazing! Also, a shout out to my busy, crazy, energetic, 3 boys. I love you more than you'll ever know! #feelingincrediblyblessed #happymothersday


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homecoming with Family & Friends
We enjoyed a very nice homecoming celebration & luncheon at our home after speaking in our ward. It was fun to be with all of our chi...
-
The farewell was held in the Milton Ward in Morgan, Utah. After the farewell, we all got together for a luncheon. ...
-
Dear Friends and Family, Hope you are having a great Tuesday. Yesterday went by so quickly that before I knew it, you are get...
-
Dear Family and Friends, Today is Karen's birthday. Happy Birthday Kare Bear! She was and is such a special Christmas present. We...
No comments:
Post a Comment