Monday, October 30, 2017

Recharge, I recommend it!

October 30, 2017
Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been a week of recharge.  Both of us have been sick with the whole throat, chest, cough, and that kind of uck; so we took the weekend off to recuperate and get over it.  
 Image result for images of being sick
We had sites, "Bootiful Nauvoo", Sunday School lesson to teach,  Rendezvous debut, and a dinner to host for District Meeting but we postponed it all. Everything will hold, except for "Bootiful Nauvoo" and it will be fine and was fine without us.  I know getting better was much more important.  And today.....We feel great! 
Lesson learned, "See that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength" (Mosiah 4:27)
Image result for images do not run faster than you have strength
Really, I hope you will all take this advice and stay home and get better when you are sick.  Besides the people you don't get sick by trying to be diligent will appreciate it.  Some things are better not shared.
Since it was a recharge week, there is really not much to tell.  The truck is running great,  the Lord's work is moving forward, the Church is True with the Savior at the helm.
Looking forward to a great November.  A challenge I am going to take is to think and write about something each day for which I am grateful.  One of those blessings is all of you.
Sincerely,
Sister and Elder Long 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming with Family & Friends

We enjoyed a very nice homecoming celebration & luncheon at our home after speaking in our ward. It was fun to be with all of our chi...